What’s going on in your mouth right now. SHOCKING video!
“Odorless, colorless, tasteless and toxic — mercury vapor casts a shadow in black light! This dramatic video of mercury vapor out- gassing from a “silver amalgam” dental filling has outraged the world since it was first demonstrated at an IAOMT meeting in 1995.”
How does it effect you or your way of life?
The Health Hazards of Mercury Fillings
Mercury is a potent neurotoxin that can damage your brain, central nervous system and kidneys, and mixing it with other alloys and placing it in your mouth does NOT all of a sudden render it harmless… Children and fetuses whose brains are still developing are at greatest risk, but anyone can be affected. Naturally, the more amalgams you have, the greater your risk of experiencing health problems as a result.
In the featured video, they show that:
- When amalgam was placed in sheep, substantial quantities of mercury spread from the filling and accumulated in the animal’s jaw, liver, kidney and stomach after just 30 days.
- The sheep’s kidneys also dropped the ability to clear insulin by 60 percent—an indication of kidney malfunction.
- Antibiotic-resistant dystrophic bacteria was discovered in the primates’ intestinal flora, within just two weeks of receiving mercury fillings.
- Mercury fillings damage the ADP-ribosilation of brain neuronal proteins.
- When amalgam fillings were placed in pregnant sheep, mercury was immediately transferred to the placenta and every part of the fetus. After birth, the offspring’s mercury levels continued to rise as a result of ingesting the mother’s milk.
Mercury is especially damaging to your central nervous system (CNS), and studies show that mercury in the CNS causes psychological, neurological, and immunological problems including:
|Arrhythmias and cardiomyopathies||Personality changes and irritability||Blurred vision|
|Tremors||Headaches||Slowed mental response|
To make matters worse, mercury bonds very firmly to structures in your central nervous system. Unless actively removed, mercury has an extremely long half-life of somewhere between 15 and 30 years!
You can read Dr. Mercola’s article here in full.
My Dentist recommendation:
Dr. Larry Saylor
213 Kingsway Road
Brandon, FL 33510
My Safe Amalgam Removal
I would suggest anyone having their amalgam fillings removed follow up with a complete body detox and include supplements and a probiotic in their daily regimen.
Ready to detox? I highly recommend:
dōTERRA’s Zendocrine (Detox)
dōTERRA’s GX Assist
Probiotic (VERY IMPORTANT)
dōTERRA’s Lifelong Vitality Supplements (Cellular, Omega, and Micronutrients)